These Sunnyline flat plate solar panels make optimum use of the power of the sun for solar water heating.
Simpler in its design than CPC hybrid, solar collectors the Sunnyline flatplate solar panels offer high quality at entry level cost.
Simple design and competitively priced the Sunnyline solar panel is a great quality Austrian solar energy solution at a lower price then the CPC solar collector
- Real Austrian quality at a competitive cost
- Only high quality corrosion and rust-resistant materials are used.
No rubber seals, no plastic, no wood.
- Welded aluminium casing – protects the interior of the solar collector for many decades.
- Highly selective blue line full surface absorber.
- 50mm rear wall insulation – ensures high operating efficiency.
- 4mm low iron solar glass: 92% solar transmission.
- Low fitting costs thanks to straight forward pipework.
- Suitable for all assembly types (inside roof, outside roof, free standing, wall mounted, …)
- Much more durable then tube type solar panels
- Looks superb when mounted on your roof
|DIMENSIONS Sunny 21||1.785 x 1.155 mm (2.1 msq) x 85 mm|
|Sunny 28||2.400 x 1.155 mm (2.77 msq) x 85 mm|
|APERTURE SURFACE Sunny 21 / Sunny 28||1,82 msq / 2,5 msq|
|WEIGHT (EMPTY) Sunny 21 / Sunny 28||40 kg / 50 kg|
|CAPACITY Sunny 21 / Sunny 28||1,08 litres / 1,3 litres|
|HEAT LOSS FACTOR||3,4 W/msqK|
|RATE OF FLOW||20 – 70 l/msqh|
|LOSS OF PRESSURE at 20o and 50l/msqh||4,7 mbar/msq|
|GLASS COVER||4 mm solar safety glass|
|MAX. OPERATING PRESSURE||10 bar|