The AOC 15/50 wind turbine from Seaforth Engineering Canada
- Towers are available 25.4 meters, 30.4 meters and 36.5 meters
- Towers available in both Lattice and Monopole
- Blades are epoxy-fibreglass composite and measure 7.5m.
- Rotor Diameter – 15m
- Available in 50hz models for the Irish and UK markets
- Constant, low speed blade rotation (64 rpm)
- Turbine freely rotates to align with wind direction.
- Cut In Wind Speed – @hub height 25 m (82 ft) cut – in 4.6 m/s (10.2 mph)
- Shut Down (high wind)- 22.4m/s (50 mph)
- Peak (survival) – 59.5m/s (133mph)