With its unique patented features these Compound Parabolic Concentrating (CPC) solar panels have the ability to track the suns rays from sun up to sun down and offer customers a product that can be installed almost anywhere. Given its natural good looks customers normally choose to have theses Solarfocus solar panels installed in the roof on either the front or back of the house. All that is needed for the CPC solar panel is a southerly aspect!
With the knowledge that the Solarfocus CPC solar collectors are extremely robust customers can be confident that they will not get damaged when in use. The unique patented construction provides almost double the life expectancy of normal flat plate solar panels.
- Double the life expectancy of standard solar panels [40 years]
- Only high quality materials used in its construction
- Guaranteed against condensation for 10 years
- No insulation inside the solar collector to breakdown
- CPC solar panels are Proven to make better use of low angle Sun
- Manufactured by Solarfocus in Austria
- Unlike tubes its robust design can take serious impacts without damage
- Unique patented design – protected Worldwide!
|STRUCTURE||CPC solar collector|
|DIMENSIONS S1||2,400 x 1,155 mm (2.7 m2) x 65 mm|
|S1K||2,125 x 1,155 mm (2.3 m2) x 65 mm|
|APERTURE AREA S1/S1K||2.5m2 / 2.2m2|
|WEIGHT (EMPTY) S1/S1K||55 kg/50 kg|
|CONTENT S1/S1K||1.6 liters/1.4 liters|
|HEAT LOSS FACTOR: K1||3.3 W/m2 K|
|K2||0.012 W/m2 K2|
|(according to aperture surface)||0,74|
|ANGLE FACTOR 30o/50o||1.,1/1,02|
|DIFFUSION FACTOR (Kdif.)||0,87|
|HEAT CAPACITY||8513 J/m2 K|
|FLOW VOLUME||20 – 70 l/m2 h|
|PRESSURE LOSS at 20o and 50 l/msq h||4.7 mbar/m2|
|GLASS COVER||4 mm solar safety glass|
|MAX. OPERATING PRESSURE||10 bar|
The CPC solar collectors are high quality high efficiency solar panels. Their unique design is especially suited to the Irish weather conditions delivering high performance all year round. The CPC solar collector comes with a 10 year warranty and is also guaranteed against condensation and corrosive air meaning that it is suitable for use in coastal areas.